Experience a year of independent research at Cambridge University.
Most Churchill Scholars describe their year in Cambridge as the best year of their lives. What makes the experience so unique?
- You have the opportunity to focus on your own research without other obligations.
- Cambridge labs are non-hierarchical, and you are treated as a valued team member.
- The academic culture emphasizes work-life balance.
- You form friendships with future colleagues from all over the world.
- Churchill College is the only college at Cambridge that focuses on STEM subjects.
- Most Scholars who go on to a PhD or MD take a different path than they expected before this experience.
In short, the Churchill Scholarship is transformational and will shape your life and career for years to come.